Put your best foot forward online - learn the nuts and bolts of creating an engaging website!
GRADES 4 to 6 (1-week camp)
* Introduction to HTML and CSS
* Create a custom website with kid-chosen content and purpose
GRADES 6 to 8 (2-week camp)
* Use HTML to create content
* Use CSS to style websites
* Create a bootstrap to jumpstart future web design projects
GRADES 9 to 12 (2-week camp)
* Work with version control using GitHub
* Design user interfaces (UI/UX)
4 - 12
About Web Design Camp
Learning web design at a young age is vital and advantageous. In our Web Design Camp, students are exposed to the kind of work they might want to do someday!
Stephen Seifert, Marketing Professional
Today, our world is dominated by technology, and children have more opportunity than ever to get involved in the online world. Learning how to build even the most basic website can help students refine their logic, problem-solving skills, and creativity. After all, creating something of your very own is exhilarating, and students will be proud to say they created something that anyone with a browser can check out.