Holiday Camps Locator
KidzToPros socially distanced, on-site STEM, Arts and Sports Holiday Camps provide a great opportunity for children to develop critical skills and learn the values of teamwork and sportsmanship, in a fun, creative, and safe environment
A Day in the Life of a Camper
Below is a typical schedule for our campers during Holiday Camp. Individual times may vary depending on activities.
- Pre-care8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start the day a little early at pre-care, available from 8 AM to 9 AM every day of camp.
- Start camp & Warm-up9:00 AM - 9:15 AM
- Hear what's in store for the day and participate in an engaging activity to get to know other campers.
- Camp-specific activity9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Learning and fun start here! Dive into your camp's main activity with instructions and learning exercises.
- Snack10:30 AM - 10:50 AM
- A quick snack break to get re-energized and socialize with other campers.
- Camp-specific activity10:50 AM - 12:00 PM
- Re-focus on your camp activity. Work on projects or relevant drills and exercises.
- Lunch12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Time to relax, grab your lunch and fuel up for a jam-packed afternoon! Half-Day camps end.
- Camper choice activity12:30 PM - 1:00 PM
- Unstructured play with fellow campers, supervised by instructors.
- Camp-specific activity1:00 PM - 1:45 PM
- Team up and collaborate with fellow campers on projects or exercises.
- Break1:45 PM - 2:00 PM
- A short break to relax and re-energize your mind and body.
- Camp-specific activity2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
- Continue work on STEM and arts projects or participate in sports drills and games.
- Project sharing & Clean-up2:45 PM - 3:00 PM
- Share your daily work, discuss projects and activities, clean-up.
- Wrap-up & Post-care3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Day camp ends. Three-hour extended care begins with structured activities.